3 pounds large redskin potatoes
¼ cup chopped parsley
¼ cup chopped oregano
Salt & pepper to taste
¼ cup olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut potatoes and herbs
3. Throw potatoes into a large bowl
4. Coat with oil, season liberally with salt and pepper, add herbs and toss well to coat and
event distribute herbs
5. Spread out onto a baking tray lined with foil, do not use parchment paper
6. Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until fork tender.
Roasted potatoes are perfect as a simple side. They’re great next to salmon, chicken, meatloaf, stuffed peppers, salad, and… well you get the idea. Roasted potatoes are a great addition to any plate.
Or… you can copy the chef, and top your omelet with them.
Here is an omelet with beet tops, scallions, and parsley topped with fresh herb roasted potatoes and microgreens.
Dave Lattomus is a classically trained Chef with over 20 years of experience. Dave served as the executive sous chef for the Hotel duPont for over 10 years (a lifetime in the restaurant world!) before transitioning to focus more on teaching and catering.