Already signed up?
Grow with Green Thumb Confidence!
That’s right! We are working on our very own virtual courses for you to learn how to grown your own abundant, delicious vegetables and herbs.
Get lifetime access to these self-paced courses (that we add information too all the time!)
These courses are for you if:
- You care about your health and want to grow your own vegetables.
- This is your first time gardening and you don’t know where to start.
- You’ve tried gardening in the past and it just hasn’t gone well.
- You’re an ace gardener always looking for new tricks.
- You only have a little bit of space for a garden.
- You want to introduce your kids to gardening.
- You want to bring back a parent/grandparent’s memories with a small garden.
No matter your reason, Ruth will guide you through what you need – and don’t need – to have a thriving garden in no time.
The Farmer's Blueprint for Growing Superb Herbs
Grow your own flavorful kitchen herbs for your favorite recipes
Coming Soon! - Confidently Grow Your Own Vegetables in Containers
You don’t need a large open space to have a successful garden – grow your vegetables in containers!
Coming Soon! - Grow Your Own Lettuce
Are you ready to have fresh-from-the-garden lettuce?
Coming Soon! - All About Water
The #1 mistake people make when gardening is how much water they give their plants.
Highland Orchards Farm Market
1431 Foulk Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803
Open Mon-Fri 9-6, Sat 9-5, closed Sunday
(302) 478-4042 firstname.lastname@example.org