Already signed up?
Grow with Green Thumb Confidence!
Learn how to grown your own abundant, delicious vegetables and herbs right from the comfort of your own home and garden.
Ruth will guide you through what you need – and don’t need – to have a thriving garden in no time.
These courses are for you if:
- You care about your health and want to grow your own vegetables.
- This is your first time gardening and you don’t know where to start.
- You’ve tried gardening in the past and it just hasn’t gone well.
- You’re an ace gardener always looking for new tricks.
- You only have a little bit of space for a garden.
- You want to introduce your kids to gardening.
- You want to bring back a parent/grandparent’s memories with a small garden.
The Farmer's Blueprint for Growing Superb Herbs
Grow your own flavorful kitchen herbs for your favorite recipes. Learn how to keep your basil from going black, how (and why) to succession plant your dill, and more.
Confidently Grow Your Own Vegetables in Containers
You don’t need a large open space to have a successful garden – grow your vegetables in containers! A major perk of container gardening is being able to move your garden wherever it needs to go… and there are fewer weeds!
All About Water
Learn when and how to water so you no longer have crispy or soggy plants! The #1 mistake people make when gardening is how much water they give their plants. So if you learn how to water, you’ll have mastered a large portion of gardening.
Grow Your Own Lettuce
Learn how to grow year-round, to plant once and harvest multiple times, and more. Lettuce is a great starter crop for the new gardener and with just a little bit of information, you’ll have fresh-from-the-garden lettuce in no time.
EASY to grow and EASY to sell: Gooseberries, Currants, Figs, and More
Easily grow your own gooseberries, currants, figs, pawpaws, and persimmons (they’re easier than apples, plums, blueberries, and raspberries!). These fruits are great additions to your farm, homestead, or even backyard garden.