We are in search of a detail-oriented person with some experience driving for our farm. The successful candidate will be able to drive a variety of the business vehicles, from a van to a small box truck.
What does the job involve?
~Loading ~Driving ~Unloading
Courteous and respectful interactions with all the people involved is essential. The driver represents our business.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must be able to use a hand truck, pallet jack
- Lift boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Will drive different vehicles including van and small box truck.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Copy of driving record from DMV
- DOT Medical card (CDL not needed)
The driver is an essential part of our team. You interact with friendly staff here plus a lot of great people in other locations.
~20-25 hours/week, year-round position, more hours in the summer.
~Weekly pay, paid time off, discounted shopping at the farm, other benefits. Full details at interview.
Call (we’re open Tue-Fri 9-6, Sat 9-5) or email Ruth for more information and to set up an interview: 302-478-4042 ~ [email protected]